From Physician to Healer: Walrus, Bears and Black Mambas. Oh My!
Sarah Bamford Seidelmann, Healer and Author
Sarah Bamford Seidelmann believes that the key to resolving our nation’s health care crisis is within each of us. And it starts by answering this single question—“What breaks your heart?”
Sarah began her career as a board certified physician specializing in surgical pathology until a walrus entered her life and shifted her reality from that of physician to healer. She has trained at the Martha Beck Institute and Michael Hamer’s Foundation for Shamanic Studies and is the author of Swimming with Elephants and The Book of Beasties: Your A-Z Guide to the Illuminating Wisdom of Spirit Animals.
In this video you’ll discover:
- Sarah’s incredible journey to repair the thing that broke her heart.
- How she transitioned from a fascination with hunting for disease to an obsession with what creates health.
- How her journey led her to the ancient art and belief that wild spirit animals can guide, empower and protect us. And how she infuses those beliefs into her healing practice.
- Her vision for the future of health care.
- An invitation to repair the thing that breaks your heart.