Financial Performance Through Clinical Excellence
Gray Miller, Titanium Healthcare
Gray Miller has looked at some of the most complex issues facing health care today including the rising cost of providing care to the sickest patients. He has brought forward a very elegant, very straightforward, simple solution—not easy—but simple.
Gray founded Titanium Healthcare after the near death of his father due to a combination of health care failings. His observations led to a blueprint for a better way to manage the care of high risk patients. Today, Titanium Healthcare operates high-risk patient clinics and programs designed to care for patients and reduce unnecessary admissions and readmissions to the hospital.
In this video you’ll discover:
- How and why our current health care system is broken for our sickest and poorest patients.
- How the zip code you live in affects your health.
- How algorithms can be used to identify patients with multiple chronic conditions and a high risk of readmission.
- The cost of treating very sick patients vs. the cost of prevention.
- A care model that has: cut health care costs by 23 percent, increased health care facility revenues by 30 percent, cut readmissions for those on MediCal to 1.7 percent, and more.